Hello, dear ones! I’ve got loads of stuff going on this week, so this is going to be a pretty fast check-in.
Here are the recipes I’ve tried lately:
– There was a Chicken Broccoli Alfredo casserole from Mamashire that was alright. There’s nothing wrong with the casserole, but it didn’t have the alfredo flavor that I was hoping for.
– I’m having this Curried Cauliflower Rice Kale Soup from Cotter Crunch for lunch this week. The curry powder I used was pretty spicy, but otherwise it’s good.
– I also have some of this Peanut Butter Whip from Rohnda Sue in my fridge. It’s tasty, but I prefer one made with cream cheese rather than heavy cream; I like the tang from the cream cheese. 🙂
– I also tried Briana Thomas’s Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake. It’s good, but I do agree with others that most of Briana’s recipes need more sweetener (for my taste).
– Lastly, we’re enjoying the Lemon Herb Drummies from the original THM cookbook. They were VERY easy to make in the slow cooker and the chicken is just falling off the bone. It also made a few cups of a very rich broth that I’ll use soon in a soup. I’m looking forward to using this technique more and changing up the flavors.
And that’s it for this week. Hopefully, I’ll have a bit more to share next week. In the meantime, feel free to share what you’ve been trying lately!